Happy new year every one, and Happy new WebIOPi version !
Here is the changelog for 0.5.3 :
- Added board revision REST URI (submitted by Andreas Riegg)
- Added encrypted passwd file to store credentials used for HTTP authentication
- Added webiopi-passwd command-line program to generate passwd file
- Moved demo to examples/custom folder, added examples/basic
- Changed /dev/mem access to allow webiopi import without root privileges when not using GPIOs
- Disabled update checker to avoid “Update available” link
- Improved GPIO error handling
- Fixed encoding issue with python 2.x giving a blank page
- Fixed setup script
This version is available on both Google Code and PiStore. The WIKI will be updated in next days to explain few of new features.