Dear folk, I’m glad to announce the new WebIOPi release, tagged 0.7. I know it’s long time since the 0.6, almost a year, and I hope you will enjoy it.
The most important change is a global improvement of button handling on all browsers, including mobile and tablets. Without any change on the Cambot code, it now works really great on tablets and mobiles. Buttons are very responsive.
You will also find several new drivers, like a PiFaceDigital, MCP3002 ADC and 4802 DAC for people using a Gertboard, and a first Humidity sensor driver. I would like to thanks Craig and Michael for sharing their drivers.
There is other improvements and bug fixes, see detailed changelog below. You will also find complete code of all wiki tutorials in the 0.7 package.
As usual, entry point to downloads is the Google Project Page, but files are now hosted on SourceForge. Wiki will be updated within next days with new drivers and features.
Feel free to donate if you like WebIOPi and want to support it. I would like to thanks all donators from last months, WebIOPi may never been resumed without their generous support.
Stay tuned for a hot announcement in next weeks
Detailed 0.7 changelog :
- improved touch device handling ( issue #73 )
- updated jQuery library to version 1.11
- added PiFaceDigital? driver
- added PCF8591 ADC/DAC driver
- added MCP3002 ADC driver
- added MCP4802, MCP4812, MCP4822 ADC drivers
- added HYT221 Humidity Sensor driver
- added BMP180 Temperature & Pressure Sensor driver
- added support of multiple MCP23Sxx on a single SPI CE line
- added vref argument for MCP DAC and ADC ( issue #48 )
- fixed devices monitor DAC display
- added IPv6 binding support ( issue #56 )
- added Content-Length fixed ( issue #83 )
- added HTTP and CoAP clients IP and User-Agent in logs ( issue #76 )
- added ‘prompt’ option in HTTP? section of the config file ( issue #69 )
- fixed macro binding with -s switch ( issue #52 )
- fixed Luminosity.getLux REST mapping ( issue #51 )
- fixed Serial monitor ( issue #49 )
- fixed Serial low-level/binary handling
- fixed 1-Wire Temperature sensors error handling ( issue #68 )